Short layered bob hairstyles are achieved if you have a should-level haircut or maybe even shorter. It adds movement to an otherwise limp hair as the layers are able to make the hair light and breezy. The layers are cut in a way that they minimize volume or add texture to super fine hair strands.
Whichever you want, layered bobs can achieve for you. You don’t need too much hair products to style your layered bob. It does not take hours to prepare your hair for a night out either. The various layers will make the styling a breeze. Here is how you should style your layered bob:
- Dry your hair with a towel. Go gentle on your tresses and don’t use vigorous motions.
- Apply a styling gel. Use a light hold gel if you need to create curls or waves. If you want to let your hair down, you can just apply a smoothing serum. If you have thin hair, a volumizing mousse may be used. If you are worried about frizz, apply de-frizzing lotion.
- Blow dry the roots of your hair with a hair dryer. Start from the undermost layers then work your way up. Use a round brush to give your bob a curve.
- To add volume to short layered bob hairstyles, use the round brush to lift your hair 90 degrees from the scalp while directing the hair dryer to it.
- Once the roots are dry, go through the rest of your hair with the brush and the hair dryer. Shape each section according to your preference.
- Use a flat hair iron if you want a smooth, sleek bob. Set the temperature on medium heat to avoid hair damage.
- Finish off with hair wax to keep strands in place.
- Accessorize with a clip, a headband, or a barrette for a more feminine look.
The bob hairstyle has many different variations. There is a bob hairstyle that will complement your face shape and play up your best features. You can have short layered bob hairstyles instead of blunt bob cuts. Layered bobs may be chin length or a bit shorter. The layers are placed strategically to create the desired shape.
There are ways to make this shape look good when you step out of the house to attend an important event or just hang out with friends. The above tips can help you make your layered bob look stylish.